Wednesday, October 6, 2010

An Everything Blog?!?!

I am so in love with blogs and the idea of blogging. I know I may not have been the most consistent blogger, but I fear that I was experiencing a bit of sensory overload, really. I read such a vast variety of blog types that it was hard to try to figure out where my blog fit into all of this. Fashion blog, Food blog, Design blog, Makeup blog, Budgeting blog, Law of Attraction blog, Mommy blog...are you overwhelmed yet? The problem with me is that I love life so much and I love living, that I don't want to compartmentalize myself in with just one basis of subject matter. But then it dawned on me...isn't the title of my blog..."La Dolce Vita?" Hello?! "The Sweet Life" can pretty much be translated into anything and everything that makes you smile when you wake up and feel immensely satisfied when your head hits the pillow. So there you have it! My blog is an everything blog! Ha! So whatever makes my heart beat a little faster will be typed out onto the electronic pages of the computer screen with a cute little photo to match and new blog posts will be born. Finally some clarity....and so I will carry on.Ciao! xoxo

No comments: