Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

This isn't going to be a long post, my apologies for the lack of sharing lately. I've been doing some long overdue soul searching so I've been laying low. However-I would just like to say Happy Thanksgiving to all of my loved ones and I hope you have a wonderful day! I would also like to say, in the spirit of giving thanks, that I am deeply grateful for all of the people that play such an enormous role in my life. From the fam & friends that I am lucky to see everyday to the people who live far but still remain close in my heart-not a moment goes by where I don't feel tremendously fortunate to have such amazing people to share my life with. I hate being depressingly sentimental but that is just where I am at with my life right now. Life is too short to take people for granted, especially the ones who count. I love you all! Don't eat too much! xoxoxo

No comments: