Friday, May 15, 2009

Our little piece of earth...

Ok so after much procrastination...I am posting pics of the house!!! Let me know what you all think!!!
I'll start with the exterior:The downstairs bathroom/laundry room:

Downstairs Foyer: The office/3rd bedroom where we are obviously storing other misc. junk:

Sophia's bedroom: Kitchen & Dining Room:


Upstairs Half Bathroom:
Living Room:Our Bedroom: Master Bathroom:

Walk in closet in our bedroom:


Back Deck:


My Kitties wanted to be in the pic:
So did Sophia:Garage:
There you have it! It is a little bare and a bit messy, but it is home sweet home to us! I know through the years we will have time to decorate and buy new furniture but it has everything we need right now and we are enjoying it 100%! I hope you all like it too!
Ciao! xoxoxo

3 comments:

Lay said...

Love it love it love it!! I can't believe I still havent seen it! We need to make a date asap! Miss you!!

Lindsey said...

I love your house!!! I also love Sophia's head popping up in almost all of the pictures. Miss you!

Tricia said...

Congratulations on your home Megan!! It is very cute. I love the big open kitchen and the big bedrooms!