Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Jewelry for Natalee Marie

So this week I have decided to give back. I went to school with a young, married couple who have a 2 year old son, Dominick, and a 4 month old daughter, Natalee Marie. When Natalee was a young infant, she was diagnosed with Retinoblastoma, which is cancer in both of her eyes. I've been following her story via MySpace and have been praying for this beautiful baby to get better. I saw that alot of local buisnesses were doing what they could to help raise money for the family to help with her medical bills (some of her injections cost around $900 and are not covered by insurance). I was contemplating sending them a small donation when a lightbulb went off, I could do a book party through lia sophia and donate what my paycheck would be! So I am donating 20% off my total sales to them and am keeping a small amount for shipping costs and gas money for when I deliver people's orders to them. I started collecting orders on Tuesday and will continue to do so until Thursday the 30th. If anyone is interested they may order by directly contacting me @ (845)800-8001 or atmegentile@hotmail.com and may place orders through my website http://www.liasophia.com/megangentile -cash,checks,MC,Visa, And Discover are all accepted. When you enter the site, just click on 'Our Jewelry' to view the catalogs and enter my name in the hostess box to order. If anyone would like to order that does not live around here, I will gladly ship your items to you at no extra cost. It feels really good to do something for another, especially when that other is only 4 months old. I appreciate everyone's help and will keep you updated on how my fundraiser turns out! For more info on this precious little girl, please visit her blog at http://bighearts4lilhands.blogspot.com
xoxoxMegan

1 comment:

Emily said...

Your a good person Meg. And I could use another excuse to buy fabulous jewelry!