Friday, April 3, 2009

Fresh coat of paint.

I began blogging to give myself a place where I could empty my head, share my thoughts, outlet my creativity, and stay connected with my loved ones. I did not realize the hold that it would soon have on me. Therapeutic indeed, everyday I look forward to this special time where I can curl up and release. On that note, I have decided to branch away from my default layout and give myself more of an individual identity. The cupcakes represent the title of my blog, "La Dolce Vita", italian for "The Sweet Life". I use this phrase often, not only b/c it is in a beloved language that I am determine to learn, but it reminds me that underneath all of the blood, sweat, and tears...life is indeed, still beautiful. Please let me know what you all think of "my new look."

3 comments:

Lay said...

Well to put it in italian... Your new page is magnifica, favolosa, splendida, & bella just like you!!Ti amo!

Lay
xoxox

Dana said...

love the new page! tho it makes me want that damn cupcake! hope everythings going well with the move

Tricia said...

The new blog is very cute! Loves it!